Blox Slider Blox Slider

Cool! Very well polished! I ike it :)

ReJect ReJect

WOW, it's really cool man! Awesome job! I really like the hand drawing!
Even though the game is pretty simple, it's really fun to play! The music is really enjoyable!
5/5

Grooly responds:

Gravity Simulator Gravity Simulator

Well done!

TestTubeGames responds:

Thank you!

Sky Age Sky Age

Man, simply awesome! :)
The graphics are beautiful!

Azurium 0.5 Azurium 0.5

Good game!

Just one thing though, I don't know if that was the effect you wanted with your character to have, or it's a bug or something, but when you jump and move right (or left) in the air, and you release the right or left key, the character will still have the same speed. It won't slow him. Which is kinda of a weird feeling at first.

But if it's what you wanted, well I guess this is pretty nice, it's more challenging, which is great.

Great game ^^

zeldude0626 responds:

Thank you for your kind words! It means a lot to me! I am aware of what you mention about the character's movement. I'm still learning the basics of game making, so I'll decide whether to leave it as is or not. Once again, thank you for taking the time to comment!

Tapped In Space Tapped In Space

Nice game, well polished, I like it.

HelpThePoor responds:

Thanks! :)

Shadows Shadows

Nice game! The main mechanic is pretty well done, it's interesting and challenging :)

Just one thing though... If you can add some musics and soud effects, it would be perfect ;)

MurphyMinecraft responds:

Thanks!
I probaly won't add much of that to this game, As i'm making a sequel.

Jack the Jumper Jack the Jumper

Good job, nothing really new there, but still a game I can enjoy playing :)

By the way, I think I found a bug with the jump sound effect...
When you are in the air, after jumping, if you press the up key again, the jump sound effect will play. Also, if you decide to hold the up key, this will make you jump once, and when you reach the ground you jump again, that's fine, it's just that the sound effect will only play on the first jump if you hold the up key.
Which I don't think you really want that, I think the game will be better polished if you fix that :)

But in general, great work :)

Blows Smasher Blows Smasher